“I Want To Be Me” had it’s Los Angeles Premiere at the Agape Spiritual Center. It was introduced powerfully by the infamous Rev. Michael Beckwith and received by hundreds of people that Sunday morning. We are so thankful to Stephen Powers for coordinating the screening and ensuring the most effective and inspiring presentation possible. Thank you to the Agape Family for welcoming our film.
- Having a blast getting new followers! 6 years ago
- What do you think of our tag name @BeMeTheMovie, a film by @laurenselman and @graceandpassion 6 years ago
- Setting up twitter and social media for our amazing movie! 6 years ago
- RT @graceandpassion: Be ready: the short film I just produced will kill you with cuteness http://ow.ly/5nlVP 6 years ago
- "I Want To Be Me" is complete and in the can! Thank you to Mark Edward Lewis, editor extraordinare! 6 years ago
- YAY! We started! 6 years ago